Error 1935 in vLited Windows Vista

alvinkhorfire

I followed the guide at www.msfn.org/board/Guide-VLite-12-RC-Compo-t121545.html to vlite my Windows Vista home Premium. Installation of vLite windows went fine. But, I cannot install Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader and NVIDIA PhysX v8.09.04 (my graphic card). Here are the error reports:

Microsoft Office 2007:

Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component {97581AF1-0E47-DC99-A01F-C8B3B9A1E18E}. HRESULT: 0x80070422

Adobe Reader 10.0.12.36 :

Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component {98CB24AD-52FB-DB5F-A01F-C8B3B9A1E18E}. HRESULT: 0x80070422

NVIDIA PhysX v8.09.04

Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly "Microsoft. VC80.CRT.processorArchitecture-"x86", version="8.050727.762",type="win32",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b"'.Please refer to help and Support for more information.

So, what went wrong, guys? These problems did not arise if I choose the original Windows installation. I did searched the error 1935 at Google and the primary advise is to install .Net framework 2.0. But, that did not solve the problem as I tried to upgrade it but a message appear telling that .NET is integrated to system and cannot be upgraded.

If possible, a few edit on vLite preset would solve the problem and I would not want to install .Net framework after Windows installation. Please advise.

Last_Session.ini

Edited by alvinkhorfire

Thanks. guys for the advises.

don't you think just like that, it's because you have disabled to many services! keep also network explorer

May I know why is the network explorer needed? I can still access the internet.

keep Eventlog, MDAC, Jet. Only remove things you never need and not such important things for Office

Is the event log needed for superfetch? As for Office, I only need Word, Excel and Powerpoint. I believe that MDAC and Jet are not needed for the installation of Word, Excel and Powerpoint, am I right?