Licensing key problem with 1.4.9

xdafi

Hi Nuhi

I have got a problem with the latest version of nLite. At the moment when the installation process require a licensing key it writes me that the key is wrong. Of course I have an original version of WinXP Home and it works with the original CD properly. I have not observed such problem with previous versions of nLite (it always worked fine for me). Also there does not matter which components are being removed because I tried to create different installation packages and everytime I got same error.

SP3 is always integrated into the WinXP.

Do you have an advice?

Thank you

if you've integrated SP3 in vista ikt's a know issue.

if you don't use nLite (just the slipstream SP3) the problem is gone ?

Thank you for the answer. I did not know it. I made full installation of WinXP because it had to be done asap (it was not my computer).

Hey Guys,

Have the same problem.

I have an SP3 install that works (happy didn't overwrite it) and today I tried to make a newer version that is keeping me busy all day long now...

Any suggestions?

I read you speak about integration with nlite. I remember using the integrate option of sp3 itself, and today I slipstreamed using nlite. Any difference? I'll try it out and get back to you.

xophe

okay, now I'm angry!!!

After waisting a day I found out problem comes from slipstreaming sp3 in xp with a computer running vista.

Now everythings works perfect.

Long live xp. To hell with vista!!!

PS: Dino, sorry I doughted your skills. You still are the one!

Donation is on its way, I'll do this from now on for every time I make a succesful installation.

I hope everybody does that so you get richer than Bill, cause you deserve it!