Trying to edit my posts: IPS driver error

TranceEnergy

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

thats the error message.

This is very annyoing =)

I have been trying to change my posts at http://www.msfn.org/board/List-of-KB-s-con...rs-t122501.html

,which needs to be renamed and edited etc. I have many things i want to write on those posts in that thread.

Thanks.

Okay thanks xper, i was starting to wondering if it was just my computer or something.

Btw, is there anyway the thread can be locked so only i can edit the posts, and no comments to them?

It would be nice for the time being, it is going to take some time for me to get it all together, seeing as i have about 200KB of text i need to rewrite to make it "readable".

Thank you for your help in this matter!

Dont know if this helps, but i was toying with new avatar in photoshop yesterday, and the darn thing wouldnt update properly.

First my old avatar just simply got twice as large, and even reloading page and such didnt work, no re-uploading avatar.

So i did a clean erase of my local browser cache, which fixed that issue instantly. I had that problem on around same time i had that problem with that post.

Edited by TranceEnergy

• 2 weeks later...

Crap, i didnt get to read this before now, well i think i re added a hotfix share link or left one in, either one or both.

Well i'll try to keep that in mind next time around. Shame tho about hotfixshare links, i dont understand what's so special about that? Isnt it just links?

Sorry to bump, could you or anyone redo whatever it was so i can edit them again?

I will remove *all* hotfix links now.

I would be very grateful. Or is there chance of that hotfix links can be used soon in the future?

Edited by TranceEnergy