Vuze 3.1.1.0

Worf

Ok, here is an .inf installer for Vuze 3.1.1.0. When you download it read the Read Me file on how to intergrate it into the Windows Installation.

To Install it follow the instructions below which is included in the Read Me file.

Copy both the Vuze.cab and Vuze.in_ to the I386 folder

Add the following line to Txtsetup.sif,Dosnet.inf and sysoc.inf

Txtsetup

[sourceDisksFiles]

vuze.inf = 100,,,,,,,20,0,0

vuze.cab = 100,,,,,,_x,,3,3

Dosnet.inf

[Files]

d1,vuze.inf

d1,vuze.cab

Sysoc.inf

[Components]

vuze = ocgen.dll,OcEntry,vuze.inf,HIDE,7

If you want you can add this line to the Syssetup.inf instead of the Sysoc.inf

[infs.Always]

vuze.inf,DefaultInstall

I use this method instead of Sysoc.inf

I have tested this and it installs fine but if you have any problems then let me know.

http://www.worfsfiles.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/V3.1.1.0.rar

Worf.

But with my inf installer, Vuze will get installed at the T-12/13 stage with all its registry setting. No need to wait till first login.

Both approaches have merit; some will want to always install, some (like me) are making a general XP-reinstall media and using WPI.

So, the .msi version will help me allow selectable installation (me, yes, grandpa, no ;) )

Thanks to you both.

But with my inf installer, Vuze will get installed at the T-12/13 stage with all its registry setting. No need to wait till first login.

Both approaches have merit; some will want to always install, some (like me) are making a general XP-reinstall media and using WPI.

So, the .msi version will help me allow selectable installation (me, yes, grandpa, no ;) )

Thanks to you both.

I just wanted to share the installer i made for a friend that uses Vuze. Thanks to Worf, forum users can install it at T12-13 as well.

I just wanted to share the installer i made for a friend that uses Vuze. Thanks to Worf, forum users can install it at T12-13 as well.

H elajua, just want to let you know that i wasn't knocking your msi installer just wanted to let users know that mine installs at T-12/13 stage. Trying to work on some other INF installers for WinRAR, O&O Defrag, ConvertXToDVD,PowerISO plus others.

Got my work cut out for me....... :wacko:

Keep them comming....