unattended xp install

i have created an unattended dvd with XP, drivers and some apps. but i have some pc's with just cd drives. how can i create just an xp only cd now that i have created a dvd with nlite. is it simple or do i need to go thru another nlite session. i am also concerned that nlite will overwrite my successful dvd session. is there a shortcut to doing this? what is the best way to separate the os from the drivers and the apps? has anyone had my situation before? thanks for your help

As long as you:

* Copy iso file you made, to a location you deem safe. Perhaps make a folder calling DVD-version f.ex and put file in there.

* Save presets for your different configurations you'r okay. (Copy last_session.ini and rename it, and disable/enable copy preset to iso to your liking)

* Point nlite to a NEW empty directory when you want to start make another install, your safe.

etc.

I would try using an usb stick instead if you only have cd-drive on some pc. There are many guides on this, google it.

can you elaborate on the second step. i need to understand that

also i have googled this but maybe im not looking for the right thing. not much google info talks about separating the driverpacks from the os

thanks for your response

As long as you:

* Copy iso file you made, to a location you deem safe. Perhaps make a folder calling DVD-version f.ex and put file in there.

* Save presets for your different configurations you'r okay. (Copy last_session.ini and rename it, and disable/enable copy preset to iso to your liking)

* Point nlite to a NEW empty directory when you want to start make another install, your safe.

etc.

I would try using an usb stick instead if you only have cd-drive on some pc. There are many guides on this, google it.