Including WinPE 2.0 and large Ghost image on same DVD

rhinovalley

I was hoping I could get some advice on a dilemma I am having with WinPE 2.0. I'm wondering if there is a way to suppress a file from getting loaded into RAM during boot, or a way to include a large file on the same disc as WPE without it getting loaded into RAM.

Here is what I am trying to do:

I have a Ghost image that I need to be able to put on computers off-site and without access to the network our images are stored on. The image is 3GB, so it can't be loaded through DOS (using the Ghost boot disk wizard). I want to be able to put the DVD in the computer, have it load WPE, and automatically image the computer with the commands in startnet.cmd. The problem is that I can't include the image as part of WPE because there is not enough ram on the computers for the boot disk to load the image file as well, but I still want the image file and WPE to be on only one DVD. Is there a way to achieve this?

Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Solved.

I searched around and couldn't figure it out, but after messing with it for a little bit I found out the solution was a lot easier than I was making it. I just had to put the Image in the ISO directory before I made the iso to burn to disk. When I copied the ghost file to C:\WinPE_x86\ISO\ it was included on the disk and didn't load into RAM.