Group Owner & Permissions

I cant remember or find for the life of me where I can set a new security group owner or restrict the groups permissions. Heres what I am trying to accomplish:

I need to set a new group owner for a few groups, to transfer ownership away from the default administrators.

Thanks!

I'm not quite 100% sure what you're talking about, but if you're asking about setting permissions on files and folders, then what you need to use is the security tab when you right-click on a folder or file and choose properties. Click advanced and there will be a tab for owner. That should work. Keep in mind that you don't have to change the owner in order to change the permissions - one user can be the owner while another can still have full control. If the security tab doesn't appear, you need to turn off simple file sharing if it's XP which I presume it isn't since this isn't the XP forum.

"Create an account PKIGroupOwner that will be used as the owner of these groups. This account is only used to transfer ownership away from the default, the domain Administrators group. You will not need to use this account for administration tasks."

"Grant Full Control permissions to PKIGroupOwner for each of these group objects."

"Log on using the PKIGroupOwner account and take ownership of each group in turn."

Heres the excerpt for the guide im following on implementing PKI. Its probably pretty easy solution and just an oversight on my behalf at this time....