Fax Machines

MadBoy

Hello All,

I'm looking for a Fax Machine for an office that has ability to both send Fax to email and send email to Fax. I've found one device that has abilit to send Fax to email - Sharp FO-IS 115.

Couldn't find anything else? Anyone can recommend anything?

Also all those ALL-IN-ONE machines from HP and other companies that are connected thru USB to computer. Can those be used with lets say Microsoft Windows XP builtin Fax program? Or other external programs out there?

I don't want to buy something that will be useless so just wanna be sure that if i connect some usb based fax machine computer will see it.

Please let me know what experience you have with faxes, is this useful, how does it work? Is it it reliable?

With regards,

MadBoy

do you need an external fax machine for manual faxing or can everything be digital? Windows Server 2003 has a pretty decent built-in fax service that I believe can do both.

do you need an external fax machine for manual faxing or can everything be digital? Windows Server 2003 has a pretty decent built-in fax service that I believe can do both.

[/quot

Here's a scenario. We have 2 servers. Both WIN2K3. One is located in other location (with MS SBS 2003 with MOSS 2007 and Exchange 2003. One is in place in server room. We have 2 girls with 2 laptops. One XP and one Vista. We have some manual fax machine.

Now the girls needs to have faxes to email feature and eventually email to faxes (not sure how this should would work thou). The main thing is the girls needs to have their old fax number intact so the fax feature has to be on the same number.

Hope this gives you some more information and you guys can give advice on this.