What's best way to image a model PC for distribution?

Here's the scenario: Have 14 machines (same exact model & hardware config) that have Vista Business preinstalled so I would say it's Vista Business OEM. I have machine 1 tweaked to pretty much the way I would like all the other machines to be and have uninstalled all the manufacturer's bloatware/trialware. I have Office 2007 and Symantec Antivirus also installed (VLK versions).

These machines will be on a domain that has Active Directory. I would like to create an image of machine 1 to put on the server where it can be 'distributed' to all the other machines but have the product key, machine name, UID stripped so that I can either manually enter that on each machine or have a script do it by using a look up table based on MAC ID of machine. I've done this before by using SYSPREP on XP machines, but this is the first time I'm venturing into this scenario on Vista based machines and I know it's a whole different ball game.

I've downloaded WAIK and I have Acronis as well as Norton Ghost, but I just don't know what's the best route to take...