Adding Languages..

Realist-

Hi guys,

I'm just having trouble as i cannot find "Turkish" within languages in the keyboard input section. Does anyone know how i can add Turkish to my operating system? It's not in there for some reason :s

Thanks!

Hi, I just checked that website, but that isn't the problem. I know how to change languages/add input languages but for some reason Turkish does not appear in that section! Can anyone give me a hand! Thanks

Chinese isn't showing either if you don't choose it during installation (or in WINNT.SIF). Maybe you need to choose "Install files for complex script..." first? If it doesn't work then you need to reinstall with Turkish language in options (during installation or through WINNT.SIF). Make sure you have LANG folder in your distro.

There is the other way but it is a bit complicated and time consumming - all language settings are in INTL.INF. Learn it, especially in Turkish language section. I've made installation file for Chinese that installs it with one input method without using Regional and Language Options applet.

The installation that i had didn't give me any options to include the languages so i don't want to go through the headache of re-installing everything again! What way can I re-install Turkish!? Thanks