I've got a 2 page resume in .doc format. I can't figure out ho

Zilched001

I have always had the problem of not knowing how to delete an unwanted page in a word doc. When my resume is supposed to be one page, that second page is quite discouraging. If anyone can help or knows how to delete a page (I'm not sure if the fact that it is a templet matters or not), but I can't seem to figure out how to delete one or the other. As you can imagine, I use my resume pretty often looking for work, so any answer to help will be greatly appreciated.

How does one delete a blank page from a 2 page word .doc file, when one only wants 1 page

there are cases when the backspace does not work, like when you have tables that reach the end of the document.

This is very annoying and I also have not found the solution to this other than decreasing the bottom margin until page 2 is removed.

This problem has persisted through many versions of word.

The other problem is when creating a PDF from such a document and you have the pages numbered, you can't simply delete the last page in PDF as the total number of pages will be off by one.

Sorry, buddy. I don't think there's a solution other than decreasing the margin or making your text smaller until it fits on one page.

I have always had the problem of not knowing how to delete an unwanted page in a word doc. When my resume is supposed to be one page, that second page is quite discouraging. If anyone can help or knows how to delete a page (I'm not sure if the fact that it is a templet matters or not), but I can't seem to figure out how to delete one or the other. As you can imagine, I use my resume pretty often looking for work, so any answer to help will be greatly appreciated.

How does one delete a blank page from a 2 page word .doc file, when one only wants 1 page

hi friend,

deleting a page is very easy!

1. go to page setup and set the top and bottom margin to "1" inches, left and right margins to "1.25" inches.

2. set the font size to 12.

3. go to the end of the word in the first page and keep on pressing the delete button until the second page gets disappears.

there you go, try it!