DNS/IIS for NS1.site.com without forward lookup zone?

my DNS server (NS1.x.com) is running Windows Server 2003

my DNS server is NS1.x.com which is IP address 1.1.1.1

my website is called www.site.com , whose domain registrar is godaddy.com, and site.com's dns on godaddy is setup to point to a custom name server = NS1.x.com (1.1.1.1)

however, on the DNS server itself, there is NO forward lookup zone setup for "www.site.com" -- which is intentional, because I have a lot of domains that point to my NS1 server that do not have forward lookup zones set up for them, yet I can't seem to figure out how to make these such domains, such as www.site.com, that have no forward lookup zone, how to have some sort of IIS setup to make them display a website by default?

right now, if i try to ping www.site.com, i get a ping error of "could not find host www.site.com"

and if i try to go to www.site.com in my browser, it just shows a 404 page since it cant seem to find it

if I do a "whois" lookup on www.site.com, it shows that it is infact pointed to NS1.x.com

... so is there any way I can set up my server so that way I do not have to set up a "forward lookup zone" for it, yet if I go to www.site.com in my browser, it would show a webpage for it based on my IIS settings on my NS1 server?

any help would be greatly appriciated, thanks!

i skimmed that article and did not find any relevant helpful information pertaining to my question, at least not that i recognized as clarifying my question/problem

could you please go into more detail about if this can even be done?