Change default directory/path of Slipstream addons (Firefox/Avast/etc)

I change and tweak lots of stuff and I am trying to figure out how to change the default installation directory/path for programs that install as addons when editing the entries.ini file per program.

Example...

I currently test with forty browsers/versions and need to keep the installations organized. My setup looks something like this...

C:\MEDIA\GAMES\

C:\MEDIA\INTERNET\

C:\MEDIA\MULTIMEDIA\

C:\MEDIA\OFFICE\

C:\MEDIA\SYSTEM\HARDWARE

C:\MEDIA\SYSTEM\OS JUNK (program files where Windows creates empty junk folders AKA 'Program Files')

C:\MEDIA\SYSTEM\Temp

C:\MEDIA\SYSTEM\UTILITIES

C:\MEDIA\SYSTEM\VIRTUAL MACHINES

I'm currently looking in to Firefox's own command line installation options (Firefox 1.5 uses -h though it has been removed in Firefox 2 and probably Minefield/Firefox 3).

However using the entries.ini itself can I target specific directory/folder/path or am I going to have to dig through documentation for all forty browsers? Oh...and I also want to change the default install directory/folder/path for other things like Avast anti-virus.

Lastly because every time I post on any forum my threads get hijacked this is a ***HOW*** question, not a ***should I*** question so please stay on-topic.