Simple? Robocopy command?

bizzybody

I want to write a batch file, to be run from a CD-ROM, which copies a directory and all its subdirectories and their contents to the c:\Windows\System32 tree.

On the CD it'll be arranged thus:

CD-root
|_\Directory
| |copy.bat (no other files)
|
|-\Dir to be copied
|(several files and subdirectories)

I want "Dir to be copied" to land under c:\Windows\System32 with all its files and subdirs just as they are on the CD. I can't specify a drive letter for the CD-ROM because I can't know in advance what letter it will be. I can specify c: rather than %systemroot% because I do know all PCs this will be used on will have Vista installed on the standard drive and path.

I could write a text file instructing users how to drag and drop and run a command prompt with Admin rights, copy and paste this command..., but it'll be MUCH easier to just tell people to rightclick the copy.bat file then click Run as Administrator. :)

PS. I tried XCOPY and could get it to copy the contents of the subdir, its subdirs and contents, but not the subdir itself.... d'oh. I just figured a way to do this... but the top dir I want copied one more level down in an empty dir. But 'zat, she iz not elegant methode of doing zis!