What all can cause "no images available"?

bizzybody

I know one is using the wrong key for the version you're doing in the unattended settings. I know that's not my problem because I'm using the same Acer key for Ultimate I used the first time and it worked fine.

I've slipstreamed SP1 to all versions, made a backup copy so I won't have to do that again. Then I set my settings, driver integration (didn't do that before) and clicked Apply, then made the iso.

Burnt that to a DVD-R and get "There are no images available". I did get that error the first time I ever used vLite- because I used the wrong key, which I have NOT done this time. I just verified with ABR that the key entered in vLite is the same key already on my laptop, which is the key I used for the vLite'd install of original Vista Ultimate that's on it now.

P.S. I'm *really* not liking AVG 8.0. It won't allow the Magical Jellybean Keyfinder to run and it has even more stupid false positives than 7.x did, and the ignore button is still useless!

Try again just by enabling the Unattended page and Apply - Save Changes Only. Fill your cdkey and other options on that page.

It could be related to that "select this version on boot" as well so try once with that unchecked as well.