*Solved* 7Zip Config.txt command/formatting question!

I am creating a 7zip SFX silent installer for a program, and am stuck on a line of the Config.txt file. I am having problems figuring out the proper formatting to use the "move" command in a command prompt called by Config.txt. Basically, I want to take a shortcut that was created by a silently installed program, and move it to a new location with a new .lnk name. I know that I could just make a brand new shortcut, but this is not always the best choice as some programs install a whole folder of shortcuts that would take longer to recreate than it would to just simply move them.

Can anyone help me with the quotation/forward slash formatting? Frustratingly, I've tried the code below (along with many deriviations of it) with no success. I am fairly positive that the quotation mark/forward slash formatting is wrong.

Here is the error I receive upon running the 7zip SFX file:

post-158493-1210007449_thumb.jpg

**Solved**

Improper Code:

;Move Shortcut

RunProgram="hidcon:cmd /c move /Y "%Userprofile%\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Test Program\\Super Awesome Test Program.lnk" \"%Allusersprofile%\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Applications\\Test.lnk\""

Proper Code:

;Move Shortcut

RunProgram="hidcon:cmd /c move /Y \"%Userprofile%\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Test Program\\Super Awesome Test Program.lnk\" \"%Allusersprofile%\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Applications\\Test.lnk\""

Edited by radigast

Congratz

When you have blank spaces in the path of a cmd comand you have to put the comand between "", like:

move "x:\testing folder" c:\

Anyway, this is the comand i use to copy shortcuts:

CLS
@echo off
TITLE Unattended Install Package

if exist d:\I386 set cdrom=d:
if exist e:\I386 set cdrom=e:
if exist f:\I386 set cdrom=f:
if exist g:\I386 set cdrom=g:
if exist h:\I386 set cdrom=h:
if exist i:\I386 set cdrom=i:
if exist j:\I386 set cdrom=j:
if exist k:\I386 set cdrom=k:
if exist l:\I386 set cdrom=l:
if exist m:\I386 set cdrom=m:
if exist n:\I386 set cdrom=n:
if exist o:\I386 set cdrom=o:
if exist p:\I386 set cdrom=p:
if exist q:\I386 set cdrom=q:
if exist r:\I386 set cdrom=r:
if exist s:\I386 set cdrom=s:
if exist t:\I386 set cdrom=t:
if exist u:\I386 set cdrom=u:
if exist v:\I386 set cdrom=v:
if exist w:\I386 set cdrom=w:
if exist x:\I386 set cdrom=x:
if exist y:\I386 set cdrom=y:
if exist z:\I386 set cdrom=z:

ECHO.
ECHO Copying Quick Launch Icons...
xcopy "%CDROM%\I386\QLIcons\MS Paint.lnk" "%SYSTEMDRIVE%\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch" /Y
xcopy "%CDROM%\I386\QLIcons\Registry Editor.lnk" "%SYSTEMDRIVE%\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch" /Y
xcopy "%CDROM%\I386\QLIcons\Show Desktop.scf" "%SYSTEMDRIVE%\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch" /Y
xcopy "%CDROM%\I386\QLIcons\Task Manager.lnk" "%SYSTEMDRIVE%\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch" /Y

EXIT

this a .cmd file in the cd rom drive, called by another one that i´ve put in the $oem$\$1 folder that loads at first logon.

If you manage to do like this great, if not email me, maybe i find another solution.

Best regards