vlite reboot during intergration with vista sp1

wmlyung

hi, i am using vlite 1.1.6 rc to intergrate vista sp1 (all language pack). My system is using winxp sp2. After i choose slipstream and press select, the program shows "windows vista or server 2008 works best on vlite, winxp & win2003 can be crash". I ignored that warning and proceed with the process. But dring the intergration, the system reboot suddenly, so what can i do?

I wish I can help. Tried it on XP myself and it was rebooting until once it worked just fine to the end.

All I did was freeing more space on the temp folder partition (no need to do that if you have enough, I had just 1GB by accident). And reinstalled the wim filter - Run vLite with /unwim switch, reboot and run it again.

You could also make sure that you have all the latest hotfixes. Let us know if you manage to make it work.

thanks for the reply, i tried to reinstall the wim filter and the system still reboot during integration process and after reoboot winxp return message with just recovered from serious conflict. Should i just try integration again until the machine not rebooting? I have all latest hotfixes installed for my winxp sp2