Unattended WIndows xp last Update ....... problem

hi everybody, here is my first post on Msfn, i'm arabic and srry 4 my English :blushing: .

im making Unattended windows xp with last MS updates and MUI Arabic silent Install :yes: when setup is completed and

MUI setup completed "im use windows xp English interface ... and i chosen the scound interface Arabic"...... when i use arabic Interface ===> refresh menu and My Computer And My Document and another stuff appear in english . and i dont knw where the problem :wacko:

i found this at Microsoft support and make registery fix and it does not fix the problem

Microsoft Support

if any one knw how to fix this problem .... i need my Unattended windows xp to be ENglish and Arabic ...

hi everybody, here is my first post on Msfn, i'm arabic and srry 4 my English :blushing: .

im making Unattended windows xp with last MS updates and MUI Arabic silent Install :yes: when setup is completed and

MUI setup completed "im use windows xp English interface ... and i chosen the scound interface Arabic"...... when i use arabic Interface ===> refresh menu and My Computer And My Document and another stuff appear in english . and i dont knw where the problem :wacko:

i found this at Microsoft support and make registery fix and it does not fix the problem

Microsoft Support

if any one knw how to fix this problem .... i need my Unattended windows xp to be ENglish and Arabic ...

\\please help\\

chill out a little. the weekends are a little slow around here and bumping your thread every 24 hours isnt gonna get a response any faster.

:realmad: im trying to get some help overhere

:whistle: life is life la la laa la la "Joken" lol