"A program can't display a message on your desktop."

Hi,

Just realised what you ment, dont know why you can't use the site, but google still has a cache of it

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:45XH0...lient=firefox-a

Here is another link to it aswell (found by searching for the MD5 Hash)

http://www.threatexpert.com/report.aspx?ui...eb-7fed27a95a4d

Id suggest saving a copy of this website to your desktop.

• 4 months later...

Hello:

I was having the same annoying problem: "a program can't display a message on your desktop" keeps popping up. It came about because my HP Printer was trying to post a message about the need to change a cartridge or not being able to print from OoO.Impress. I was trying to cancel the print job, which did not execute, when the message popped up. I clicked the button labeled "Show the message" (or something to that effect) and the screen went dark for about a minute and then finally an image of the page I was trying to print came up with a box labeled "cancel". I clicked this box and then a box labeled "return" or something which switched me back to the Vista environment and the message was gone. Like magic.

Hope this helps

Stephen

Edited by epic60sman

• 2 months later...

I had the same problem, i went into the "Show me Details"? i think thats the button... Anyway, i had to cancel the program like 25 times, it was spamming with trying to install, then i went and uninstalled what it was trying to configure. hope this helps others, mine was MSDB program.

NINJA!! :ph34r: