start menu...

Blackwar

Something interesting again... i dunno why they always happen to me.. but here goes,

I use the start menu like double size(expanded) whatever u wanna call it, and when i restart my comp, it goes back to 1-bar view...

any way i can fix this?

I dont know either, but happens same with me when I configure Windows Explorer to show Status Bar, and when I close and open again, it´s not showing anymore... [/quote:e66b0904f3]

exact same case !.. do u know what could be causing this?

there´s another one you can try... in system tray, right-click and choose Customize Notifications, then choose, for example, Local Area Connection, and change to Always Hide option. Next time u boot, there it will be again...:spaced

there´s another one you can try... in system tray, right-click and choose Customize Notifications, then choose, for example, Local Area Connection, and change to Always Hide option. Next time u boot, there it will be again...:spaced [/quote:991b3ada61]

there is only one thing to say...

Microsoft released XP too soon

Same indications. I try to keep my Start menu and bar at double wide. Sometimes it does after a fresh boot come up correctly, but after a logoff and back on it goes single again. Same indications in Explorer. Sometimes status bar, sometimes not.

BTW :) Sig is good except too much jacket:D