Daylight Savings Time issues.... again

I know this has been talked about all over, but I have an interesting situation. All of my servers (2003 server and 2003 R2) were updated back in the fall and worked fine until this past weekend. It seems that instead of pushing ahead one hour, they jumped ahead two hours. I'm in CST (central standard time) and although the time zone on the servers is set at CST, they are acting like they are in EST (eastern standard time). Only one server appears to be working correctly. I exported the time zone keys from that registry and imported them into one of the other servers, but no change. I tried to reinstall the patch from MSOFT, but I get the expected error that says it's already installed.

Am I missing something??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I got the problem solved on my servers. The issue is still my workstations... most of them jumped an hour ahead (usually, you'd think they would be an hour behind) and in Outlook Web Access (Exchange 2003 sp2) the time is also shifted an hour ahead. This is getting real frusturating... my exchange server has the coorect time based on the system clock and if you login to OWA on the server, the correct time shows... .the issue is logging in from a different machine. Even my laptop, which has the correct time, shows the wrong time when logging into OWA. I'm going to assume this has something do with the different time zone mappings, but how would I go about fixing this??