> sheme file for cursors

so first of all hello everybody so i discovered an amasing packs cursors but the problem there is no sheme file (i dont find it when i download it )for applying it (in order to make an addon for unattended installation) how i can make it for those cursors in this case and thanks in advance for your help.

I don't quite understand what the problem is I'm afraid. You can simply change the cursors as you please and save your own custom theme which you can import during your unattended setup. Can you please be more specific in regards to the problem which you encounter?

I don't quite understand what the problem is I'm afraid. You can simply change the cursors as you please and save your own custom theme which you can import during your unattended setup. Can you please be more specific in regards to the problem which you encounter?

i am talking about inf file when you download a pack cursors you have the cursors+ inf file for applying it but in some cases this fils doesn't exist and for applying those cursors you must change it manually into control panel so i want to make that inf file so for after use it in my unattended installation(to make an addon cursors specifically) i hope now you understand ;) and sorry for my bad english.

Edited by populous

i am talking about inf file when you download a pack cursors you have the cursors+ inf file for applying it but in some cases this fils doesn't exist and for applying those cursors you must change it manually into control panel so i want to make that inf file so for after use it in my unattended installation(to make an addon cursors specifically) i hope now you understand ;) and sorry for my bad english.

You don't need an INI-file, as written above you can simply change the cursors as you please and save your own custom theme which you can then import during your unattended setup.