Problem with windows movie maker

Pinki

Everytime i make a movie and try to save it to my computer or dvd or w.e I keep getting this error

(Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location.Verify that the original source files used in your move are still available,that the saving location is still available,and that there is enough free disk space available, and then try again.) :realmad:

Somebody plz help.

Do you know approximately how large the file is that you're trying to save? Have you considered running process monitor and monitoring the file accesses when you try to save the file (especially to disk) to see if you get any sharing violations, or worse, access denied error messages?

Most likely, it's because WMM is really crappy, and can't save files that are about 18 min, take or give. Sometimes, closing and reopening helps. but for the most part, you are out of luck.

For the future though, you may want to try "DebugMode Wax".

You give too little information to be of much service. Does the folder where you want to save your movie to exist? Do you have the appropriate rights to be able to write to this folder? If this is a network folder, do you still have a connection to your network? Are your movie source files still available when you're trying to save your movie? Are your source files not in use by a different process or write protected? Is there enough free disk space on the partition where you want to save your movie to? Is there enough free disk space on the partition where Windows Movie Maker resides? Is there enough free disk space on the partition where your temporary files are stored? Do you have an anti-virus solution running? If so, which and have you tried to save your movie while your anti-virus solution is disabled? Have you check your hard disk(s) for errors?

Does the folder where you want to save your movie to exist?-- (Am trying to save it to my destop.)

Do you have the appropriate rights to be able to write to this folder?---(Yes i do)

If this is a network folder, do you still have a connection to your network?---(Its not a network folder.)

Are your movie source files still available when you're trying to save your movie?--(Yes they are in a folder on my destop Called Deamo!!!..)

Are your source files not in use by a different process or write protected?---(Not that i know of.)

Is there enough free disk space on the partition where you want to save your movie to?--(Yes there is)

Is there enough free disk space on the partition where Windows Movie Maker resides?--(Dont understand this question.)

Is there enough free disk space on the partition where your temporary files are stored?--(Yes there is)

Do you have an anti-virus solution running?--(I only have it running when am scaning my computer for viruses Other then that its always Off.)

If so, which and have you tried to save your movie while your anti-virus solution is disabled?--(I got spy sweeper and yes i have tried.)

Have you check your hard disk(s) for errors?---(Dont know how to do that.)

Here is the rest of the answers :)