Installing Apps after unattended install

MaxxFusion

I just started slipstreaming XP and creating an unattended install. That all works great but now I want to install apps like avg virus, firefox, and a couple of simple apps. How can i do this? Does anyone have an example of this?

Thanks

I just started slipstreaming XP and creating an unattended install. That all works great but now I want to install apps like avg virus, firefox, and a couple of simple apps. How can i do this? Does anyone have an example of this?

I believe that you either wrote your question wrong, or you did write it correctly, but you supplied too little information :unsure: You're asking how to install applications after unattended install. This isn't any different than normally installing any application, so what is exactly the problem which you encounter, what error messages do you receive, et cetera? Or did you mean to write how to include applications in your unattended installation project? If so, there are various pre-built packages for nLite around on this forum which you can use, or you can make your own add-ons or switchless, silent installer packages. There are small tutorials posted on this forum I believe, but you can also simply download any pre-built add-on, extract it and have a good look at it's contents to find out how you can make it yourself.

I believe that you either wrote your question wrong, or you did write it correctly, but you supplied too little information :unsure: You're asking how to install applications after unattended install. This isn't any different than normally installing any application, so what is exactly the problem which you encounter, what error messages do you receive, et cetera? Or did you mean to write how to include applications in your unattended installation project? If so, there are various pre-built packages for nLite around on this forum which you can use, or you can make your own add-ons or switchless, silent installer packages. There are small tutorials posted on this forum I believe, but you can also simply download any pre-built add-on, extract it and have a good look at it's contents to find out how you can make it yourself.

Yes I want to include them in my unattended install. I am looking to install some of the more common apps and I was hoping there was already some pre built i could use. Do you have a link to them? I am just looking for firefox, virus software, and maybe a few others.