Interactive Install?

linuxmagnate

It takes a long time to make an nLite ISO, even starting from the folder of a previous successful one. Ideally I'd like to make a single ISO which I can use for all my machines. The thing is, I would need to be able to choose not to install some of the add-ons. For example, one of my machines has an ATi video card, another has an nVidia card. So I would need both ATi and nVidia video driver add-ons, but would want to install only one of them each time. Ditto motherboard drivers for different boards, etc.

Similarly with application addons - on some machines I want SeaMonkey, on others I want Firefox. Some need OpenOffice.org, others don't, etc.

Is there any way that nLite can be configured to offer an interactive install, where it pops up a dialog box before each addon and says "Do you want to install this one?" ...?

Thanks,

CC

For drivers no problem, integrate as many as you want Windows will choose the proper driver when detecting your hardware.

About programs see about WPI and Xplode (i think that's the name) and see if they allow some sort of preset selection during runtime.