Problem with dvddecrypter 3540

legnireb

Hi guys

I have a problem installing dvddecrypter 3.5.4.0 silent

I made a autoit exe file and via runonceex.cmd i tried to install it..

With virtual pc i tried my iso file..it install everything well but when it arrives to dvddecrypter it installs it but stop after having instaled it..

I thing there is a problem with the reboot window dvddecrypter displays..i choosed "no" when making the autoit script..

My runonceex.cmd is configured like this...

cmdow @ /HID

@Echo Off

SET KEY=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

REG ADD %KEY% /V TITLE /D "Installing Applications" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\000 /VE /D "K-Light Codec 3.6.5" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\000 /V 1 /D "%SystemDrive%\INSTALL\Klcodec\Klcodec365f.exe /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP-" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /VE /D "Ahead Nero Burning Rom 6.6.0.6" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /V 1 /D "REGEDIT /S %SystemDrive%\INSTALL\Nero6606\nero6606.reg" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /V 2 /D "%SystemDrive%\INSTALL\Nero6606\nero6606.exe /silent /noreboot" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\002 /VE /D "Office XP PT With SP3" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\002 /V 1 /D "%SystemDrive%\INSTALL\Officexp\config.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\003 /VE /D "Ulead Dvd Workshop 2 Full" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\003 /V 1 /D "%SystemDrive%\INSTALL\Uleaddvd2\Uleaddvd2.exe /s" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\005 /VE /D "Dvd Decrypter 3.5.4.0" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\005 /V 1 /D "%SystemDrive%\INSTALL\Decrypter3540\decrypter3540.exe" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\005 /V 2 /D "taskkill /F /IM DVDDecrypter.exe" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\004 /VE /D "Alcohol 120 (v1.9.2.1705)" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\004 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\alcohol\setup.exe /qn REBOOT=REALLYSUPPRESS driver0=a347bus driver1=a347scsi" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\004 /V 2 /D "REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\install\alcohol\alcohol120.reg" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\006 /VE /D "Cleaning Up and Rebooting" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\006 /V 1 /D "%SystemDrive%\install\cleanup.cmd" /f

EXIT

i tried the taskkill.exe process aqs you can see...

the decrypter3540.exe contains the setupdvddecrypter.exe file in it.

I used the /S in config.txt file using the copy /b 7zsd.sfx + Config.txt + Program.7z decrypter3540.exe guide to create the exe file...

can you give any ideas?

hi radix

ths for the help..i will try as you say

i thought making an autoit script would be better because of the reboot matter ..

is there a way of trying it without making an iso file?

Yes, simply run your file.

Arie

ths, i made a winrarsfx of the setup file with the parameters tha Radix told me, tried and it worked.

thank you guys for the help...

you are just fantastic!

In portuguese " vocês são fantásticos !"

Obrigado! :thumbup

Arie

Another question if you don't mind...

i have this code in my runonceex.cmd for isobuster 1.5

I'will put the reg first or after the install...?

i put this way ..what do you think?

REG ADD %KEY%\006 /VE /D "Isobuster 1.5" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\006 /V 2 /D "REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\install\Isobuster15\isobuster15.reg" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\006 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Isobuster15\Isobuster_Setup.exe /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP-" /f

i get the reg exported with a prog called "Registry Ripper" from HKeys_Users, Hkey_Current_User and Hkey_Local_Machine.

If you need to import your registry keys before or after the installation of this application is something which you can only find out by testing it. My experience is that most applications don't mind which order you choose, but personally I prefer to import registry keys after the installation of an application, as it could be perhaps that an application changes the keys which you import before the installation. Importing the keys after installation is therefore in my humble opinion "safer".

I don't know "Registry Ripper". You can export keys from your registry simply by using REGEDIT. If you don't quite know what keys to export, you can use Regshot, which is a small, freeware registry monitoring tool, which lets you see what keys get changed, afterwhich you can choose which of these keys you would like to export using REGEDIT. Once you have exported the keys which you believe that you need, test your unattended application installation process to see if the application installs silently and if it's configured as you wish.