Help with Windows final "adjustments".......

Alexpatrascu

Hy guys.

I wanna know if any1 can help me out with this problem. Here it comes:

I finished my "adjustments" on WinXP SP2 with nLite:

- deleted stuff

- added stuff

- added serial no., Computer name, Administrator name, etc in "Unattended" option

- made bootable ISO.

The problem is, when I tested the final product on Virtual PC, it still brings up the screens where I have to enter my Name and Organization, Computer`s Name, Administrator, set the clock and the time zone,etc......... all the screens that come up in a normal installation. The good part is that I don`t have to enter the serial(that page doesn`t come up).

Considering that I`ve entered all the information in the Unattended option, where am I going wrong.....???? :}

Should I change some of the option in "Unattended Mode", "OEM Preinstall", "Data Execution Prevention", etc. or what should I do to make the final product easy to install.

By easy to install I mean installation going from the start to the end without having to stay on the computer all this time: just set "boot from the CD", restart computer, hit any key to boot and.... go shopping...or anywhere else.

If any1 has some info about this problem, please share it with me. :(

Thanks. Cheers.

Make sure that your UnattendedMode is set to FullUnattended and that you've answered all questions which are asked during setup. Normally you would set this in the [unattended] section of your WINNT.SIF, but I believe that nLite does this for you, so it should be somewhere in the settings.

Make sure that your UnattendedMode is set to FullUnattended and that you've answered all questions which are asked during setup. Normally you would set this in the [unattended] section of your WINNT.SIF, but I believe that nLite does this for you, so it should be somewhere in the settings.

What question are those that you say I should`ve answer, and what setup is that ?!??!?

EDIT: Got it, thanks a lot.

Edited by Alexpatrascu