Looking for good website templates

Nerwin

Well, this is my website www.nerwin.net

But i just can't find no templates, i am too dumb to make one my self cause i dont know how really and it takes a lot of time that i dont have, or just dont feel like doing it.

anyways, Ive just been looking and looking around the net to see if a good one would pop-up, but none.

but i what i am looking for is:

* clean & easy to use

* simple design, with blue and maybe some shadows.

* Links on top or under the header of the website.

* kind of web 2.0 looking :D

* or what ever looks good to you, just let me know so i could see it.

I want the website to be my personal site.

like have my guitar stuff on there, some images, school stuff, technology reviews, you know all that good stuff, oh and videos :D

If anyone has any other ways, like portals, blogs, i do have a blog, but i dont think blogs have what i want. But portals i will look into. but i have before i couldent find any good templates either.

But thanks everyone, i hope i am not wasting your time!

Well you seem to be running the latest version of Drupal along with the completely awesome new theme that comes with it. I love it! Are you wanting a new theme/template to run on Drupal? The this.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find a good theme for drupal, I just don't know what to use. yes.. the style is very important to me :)

It needs to be, blue, black or gray, either one.

also its needs to be 3 columns, one on each side and the content page in the middle

Thanks!

You can configure the number of columns for most of the Drupal themes with the theme's options page. So find one that has a color scheme you like and then delve deeper to see if it has options for the layout you want.

• 4 weeks later...

How much PHP/HTML programming have you done? I recently updated the theme on my site (http://zxian.org) just by modifying some of the base theme code. You might have a better time figuring out what each function in WordPress does, and then piecing each of those parts together. If you'd like a bit of help, just let me know. It's worth it to setup a test template that's a copy of one of the current templates (take the default as an example), and then start removing bits and pieces to see what each does. :)