Xp Sp3 Error

Sasi_Ryu

Helo guys iam new to nlite and this is my first use of this stuff, The problem is i get some error in some language while i integrating "WindowsXPServicePack3Build3264RC1" on "WinXp sp2 professional build 5.1.2600.2180".

TO be more clear

1. First i started nlite and choose Language to "english(Default)".

2. Then Located windows installation which is in my "G:\XpSp2" folder and all info are correct as it showed below with 590MB.

3. Now for preset i have nothing so simply gave "next".

4. Now for Task Selection i used "ALL" and next.

5. Now when it asked me to select service pack i selected it which was in G:\XpSp3.

some files started to extracting to C:\bc3..... and after that an ERROR POPS UP And nothing happens. Please dude help me out THANKS

I forget to say i also used WMP11 Slipstreamer to include to in XpSp2 folder which i copied from cd.

Help me guys, :wacko:post-168130-1198679454_thumb.jpg

Be sure to download proper language SP

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

Meaning if your XP SP2 is Deutsch then select that SP3 version for download, if it is English then download English and so on. Doesn't matter what you choose in nLite.

Thanks for prompt rply nuhi i will download file from below link and then let you know my SP2 is english so i will download sp3 english as you told i dont know what i had before i got it from torrent link, thanks

Be sure to download proper language SP

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

Meaning if your XP SP2 is Deutsch then select that SP3 version for download, if it is English then download English and so on. Doesn't matter what you choose in nLite.

Thanks nuhi you solved my problem thanks a lot, now i can integrate sp3 may be the one which i got from torrent is another language file. But now there is some more error while installing xp.

it says the following files are missing

1.cards.dll

2.games.inf

3.pinball.inf

4.clock.avi and prompts me to retry skip etc now what to do iam struck since i dont want to install a corrupt xp iam waiting for rply, These errors comes before the first restart that will occure after copying files, in that blue screen, i dont know may be more when i continue after that in gui.

To inform you i have also removed some components from installing like languages, Keyboard, applications, etc... through the option in nlite should this has caused the issue but what i have removed is **** what i dont want in xp iam sure, So how can i get out of this problem, Even though if its ok to skip the files during setup it will be annoying to do it every time, So please guys help me out. Thanks.

That is not normal so it was either you removed components then slipstreamed service pack or the XP SP2 you have is not in the original, unedit form.

Also if you do enter some files in the Components - Advanced - Remove box, try without any.

And be sure not to remove Security Center in SP3, there is some issue with that.

That is not normal so it was either you removed components then slipstreamed service pack or the XP SP2 you have is not in the original, unedit form.

Also if you do enter some files in the Components - Advanced - Remove box, try without any.

And be sure not to remove Security Center in SP3, there is some issue with that.

Once again thanks for your rply my sp2 is in very good condition iam sure, i have installed from it no errors still now, May be due to some programs i have removed from installing through nlite, i also get this error once the windows is loades

1.Framedyn.dll (Dialog box title) "Rundll32.exe unable to locate the component

2.SRClient.dll (Dialog box title) "Rundll"

If so its all caused due to removal of some program can you figure out what program are very essential and i have to re-enable so the problem will not occur, please to inform you my final .iso file is just 440MB. And i have planned to include many softwares in it,

what ever may be the error nlite software really rocks iam fool i have missed it all this days.

Edited by Sasi_Ryu