LameSkin themes

Merry Christmas to everyone at msfn!

Since the other topic just for posting lameskin themes has stopped being posted in, I decided to start up a new one. And I'll also start up the skin posting with 'Codename Longhorn'. It is a skin that (I think) imitates the look of Longhorn 4051 very well. A preview (yes, the screenshot IS taken on Windows 98 :yes: :

Codename_Longhorn_Preview.png.xs.jpg

So...if you like it, give it a download. Included are actually two themes, one is a skin, one is simply a windows theme that imitates the Longhorn2k theme. For more info, read the readme included inside the RAR. The background you see in the screenshot is included too.

(Don't worry, Tihiy, this is just the skins I made, NOT the modified RP7 stuff)

Image hosting provided by

Free Image Hosting [xs.to]

Codename_Longhorn.rar

The Codename Longhorn is pretty cool. Thought that sidebar was going to be in there too, guess not :) . I've got a tiny problem of there being a little pink line here and there in some skins but it's probably just particular to my system, barely noticeable anyway..

Merry Christmas back at ya' too and thanks!

Edited by gtrz

The Codename Longhorn is pretty cool. Thought that sidebar was going to be in there too, guess not :) . I've got a tiny problem of there being a little pink line here and there in some skins but it's probably just particular to my system, barely noticeable anyway..

Merry Christmas back at ya' too and thanks!

Where do you get little pink lines? I hate those things...I thought that I gotten all of those taken care of. And about sidebar, I didn't put it in the .rar because it is not created by me. If you want the sidebar, you can get it here:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Enhan...n-SideBar.shtml

Just download/install the sidebar, put a shortcut to it in your 'startup' folder, and restart. :)

Edited by LukeSkillz