Removed too much again or?...

Octopuss

Ok so I started trolling around with my home pc installation only to find out that after I boot into Windows, the keyboard icon in systray is gone. lol. Silly me. I can still switch keyboards but the **** icon is gone. What went wrong? :D

I honestly have no idea what you're on about. What does this have to do with nLite first of all? Second, default there is no icon in the system tray to switch keyboards, so this seems to be third party software not related to nLite or your operating system. Perhaps you're talking about the Language Bar, but I could be wrong. If this is what you mean, you can enable it again via your Control Panel, Regional Settings, second page, Details, Language Bar. If this is not what you meant, please clarify your post and place it in the right section of the forum.

haha. Sure I meant the language bar, I just wasn's sure how is it called in english, you know, I only have experience with czech version :P

Thanks for the tip, but I wanna figure out why it doesn't show at all...

P.S. in major hangover, so I understand the post might not make much sense to some people

edit: the language bar icon is grey, so something went wrong indeed.

Edited by Octopuss