Unattended For Multiple Computers

kish

Im new to all this but I want to try find out how to go about doing the following

I want to make a image to suit a network environment, so some apps are loaded and system settings set etc.

But it will be 1 image that can suit a number of models of computers

so you run the installer and then a screen comes up and you select the model of the computer and it loads the drivers that are applicable to that particular model and if you have a different type of system you select that and it loads the drivers for that.

most of the unattended stuff I have read is more for just setting a one 1 machine.

Can any one point me in the right direction, on how to make an image for multiple machines

Thanks

You'd honestly be better of adding the Bashrat driverpacks, allowing for pretty much all drivers to be integrated. In the DRIVERPACKS forum (on BTS's web page), you can find instructions from RICKTENDO64 that tell you how to create custom driverpacks, if you're interested.

Another option to customize each installation further (you can still use the driverpacks with this solution), what you'd want to do is create a "AIO" XP disc.

You can look into SIGINETs XP POWERPACKER. You can create a custom boot script for each image you'd want, it will require a lot of space and quite a bit of effort, but it can be done.

Edited by tjhart85