Wow nice to be here.

madbull

Well I'm MadBull.

I'm only really hre for one reason, i'm going to create a program very much like nlite - except better (no offence nuhi) <---- He's aleady done/doing a brilliant job.

There will be many advanced options to the program:

Driver scan and intergrator - It will scan your driver folder(s) and system, work out which drivers yur system uses and then intergrate them - you will never need Microsofts "Default Drivers" on your cd again.

Etc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But regretably this program will take years to make and i'm not even going to start the coding for another few years. for the time being i will find out every single detail i can about XP (first - but eventually all OS's) and note it down - i have been doing this for the last year.

Also i want to be able to work out ways to do things. Heres the first impossible thing i want to do!

Remove iecore using nlite but either keep functionality of the user accounts manager - so basically:

remove it with nlite but still be able to use user accounts manager - or add it back in once installed.

If any one can help or even describe why this happens, dependencies anything like that then please feel free to post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nearly everything i ask about is for my program - please don't assume i'm stupid

Oh and any person that helps will be featured in my programs credits (your name obvously)

Sounds like an ambitious project! :thumbup

Welcome to MSFN... and good luck! :hello:

I'll be glad to do some testing for you once you get some actual code written. It sounds very interesting. You may be interested in talking to nuhi - he probably has a lot of information that would be useful to you and would probably have some suggestions.

EDIT: I noticed your double-post in the introductions thread. I would've posted there if I had noticed it before I saw this one. Generally, double-posting isn't really necessary, and in fact, is discouraged. So, if there's a mod out there who'd be kind enough to move my post to the other one (in introductions) and remove this one, I'd appreciate it. Thanks. Someone did that... thanks, whoever. :D

Edited by Idontwantspam