Missing SYSBck.dl_

chiefnuts

I'm using 1.4 of Nlite, and when I create a build integrating just SATA drivers and hotfixes, the syssetup.dl_ and syssetup.in_ both get updated, and then I get prompted for a usb hid mouse driver everytime I plug in a mouse. On one of my builds, Nlite create the syssbck.dl_ and In_ and would replace them after the installation during runonceex. Is there a way to force Nlite to create these backup files?

Thanks

Well, I went through it a little more. I added drivers and patches\hotfixes, and then the file got edited, but it didn't create the bck file. Once I turned WFP off in the options area, then the file got created and switched everytime (with my setup). I guess I just wasn't reading the documentation like I should. Was it designed to have wfp in order to syssetup with syssbck? I though I read somewhere that part of the nlite magic is it unprotects certain system files to allow modification without turning off WFP? I'll attach the files once I get to the machine I'm working with.

btw, I'm very impressed with nlite, I've been using it for a while, and really don't take the trip down the heavy modification avenue, so it does everything that I need it to.

Thanks nuhi!!

CN

Edited by chiefnuts