setup restarts continiously

hello friends

i've searched for the subject but i couldnt find anything about my problem so as a last chance i wanted to ask you.

i am preapering an unattended instal from my D: partition and before i practise, i try it in a virtual

machine. but those days i have a problem. in the virtual machine everything goes well except

windows UI. after showing the windows UI with prgressing bar, setup restarts the system again saying "setup being restarted" and then again shows the windows UI and restarts again. this goes on and on...

after a few times i realized that it gives a sudden error message like "virtual memory....blah blah" but i cant read exactly because it restarts again.

if you enlighten me about this i'll be very happy :)

thanks in advance :)

When setup fails and restarts sprstrt.exe runs which resumes setup (if undo_guimode.txt is found in the windows directory). Look at the log files in windows, setuplog.txt (general setup), setuperr.txt (setup errors), and setupact.log (gui mode setup).

-gosh

hello friends;

i tried the same installation from my PC (not virtual machine) and it worked. :) thank you very much for your answers and your intention. gosh meanwhile i'm glad to meet you :) dont think that your answer goes in vain. at least i know where to start next time.