Hello all

Guest ropegun

Guest ropegun

Sadly I've come to realize that the most efficient way for me to keep XP running like new is a fresh install with increasing frequency. I love to test out all the latest software and it does not take long for my system to slow to a snails pace. Thus I turn my efforts to unattended installation and slipstreaming. Aware that this forum is a great source of information on the topic I hope to overcome any obstacles I encounter.

-ropegun

Sadly I've come to realize that the most efficient way for me to keep XP running like new is a fresh install with increasing frequency. I love to test out all the latest software and it does not take long for my system to slow to a snails pace. Thus I turn my efforts to unattended installation and slipstreaming. Aware that this forum is a great source of information on the topic I hope to overcome any obstacles I encounter.

-ropegun

Hi ropegun,

Welcome to MSFN.

There are ways to avoid or slow down the bloat you are accumulating on your PC. You will find answers and help from other members here. Don't forget to use the search function and read the rules :hello:

DL