KB937143

Hi,

Not matter how I try I just cannot seem to integrate the IE7 hotfix KB937143.

I've tried directly with the /integrate switch and I've tried the RunOncEx method. But each time when I go on and check all available update the **** thing is still listed.

What am I doing wrong?

try calling run2.cmd(with KB937143) from runonceex and "shutdown -r" from runonceex.

Sorry, could you explain that in a bit more detail please? What is run2.cmd? I've never heard of that! And how do I run it with KB937143? And why do I have to do a shutdown -r?

simply speaking, after installing ie7, restart and install the patch. if ie7 and its patches are installed together without restarting, it would not install.

i just mentioned run2.cmd as the cmd file which installs the patches after restarting. u can give any name.

Edited by rajesh.kumar

simply speaking, after installing ie7, restart and install the patch. if ie7 and its patches are installed together without restarting, it would not install.

i just mentioned run2.cmd as the cmd file which installs the patches after restarting. u can give any name.

I've already integrated IE7 into the unattended install, so I can't install it then run the hotfix. I just don't understand why all the other post SP2 stuff either integrates or installs at T-whatever, but 937143 is still showing up in the list...

nlite 1.4RC integrates this patch with IE7.

I know, but that would mean building my unattended install disk from scratch again, downloading every hotfix, integrating drivers, etc. etc, as I never used nlite originally and all I want to do is get one hotfix to work!