2 little helps

sinmc

First of all sorry for my poor english :)

I usually make my updated unattended XP disk with Nlite , and never had problem till i wanna just expand my knowledgement ...

I just wanna had new themes ( patched ) and a default theme for the 1st run , and copy some files in the UserProfile folder using a batch file ...

1) for the themes integrations no problem , but when the new XP start off there's no the Theme Service running ( i have to manually start it through Administration Tools ) , there's a way to escape this 'manual trick' ? maybe a registry entry or somewhat else ?

2) i made a cleanup.cmd batch file , it has to delete some files and directory used by installation and move in the UserProfile folder the Favorite folder and images etc... cause i can't insert whit OEM folder , cause there's not yet the UserProfile folder ...

here's the batch file :

taskkill /f /im explorer.exe

DEL "%UserProfile%\*.txt"
DEL "%UserProfile%\*.log"

DEL "%UserProfile%\Desktop\Driver Magician.url"

RD /S /Q "%UserProfile%\Preferiti\"
MD /S /Q "%UserProfile%\Preferiti\"

XCOPY /S /Q /Y "%systemdrive%\temporanea\" "%UserProfile%\Desktop\"

RD /S /Q "%systemdrive%\temporanea\"
RD /S /Q "%systemdrive%\install\"
RD /S /Q "%systemdrive%\zcworld\"

start explorer.exe

pause

EXIT

i use to delete and recreate the Favorite folder ( Preferiti in italian ) cause i don't need the defaults urls form microsoft ...

the directory '\temporanea\' contains Desktop folder ( with some files and lnk ) , Preferiti ( with subfolders ) and Documents ( with subfolders )

i have problem with the XCOPY line , cause it doesn't work .

Thanks in advance to whoever help me out :thumbup

p.S. another question : there's a way to have the Quick Launch bar in the Taskbar opened at the First XP Run ? How to ?

Edited by sinmc