Auto-Logon AND User Switch?

Hi. I know how to set up windows to auto-logon to a certain account, even if it is hidden. However, is there a way to automatically log onto a certain user, AND do a "user switch" to show the welcome screen? In other words, this would allow the auto-logged-on user's startup programs to run in the background.

Can this be done? Can an Auto-IT script be made to send the Windows key+L key combo?

Hi. I know how to set up windows to auto-logon to a certain account, even if it is hidden. However, is there a way to automatically log onto a certain user, AND do a "user switch" to show the welcome screen? In other words, this would allow the auto-logged-on user's startup programs to run in the background.

Can this be done? Can an Auto-IT script be made to send the Windows key+L key combo?

'#'

The hash now sends a Windows keystroke; therefore, Send("#r") would send Win+r which launches the Run dialog box. The help file tells a lot.

Figuring out the windows parameters for autoit to start is up to you, I'm just beginning using it myself.

'#'

The hash now sends a Windows keystroke; therefore, Send("#r") would send Win+r which launches the Run dialog box. The help file tells a lot.

Figuring out the windows parameters for autoit to start is up to you, I'm just beginning using it myself.

Right. But how do I send the strokes to windows?