Questions about Using Nlite to integerate sata drives.

Hello guys,

In advance i want to apologize if i am in the wrong place. When i entered as a user here i was overwhelmed as how big this forum is , so i lost my way around. I hope i am in the right place in the forums to post this.

Any ways i have been trying to install xp and convert from Vista to XP, but F6 method failed me big time. It worked fine but after formating finished it told me insert the floppy A ( which was already inserted in there). So it didnt recognize my external floppy. So look around the internet for hours ( as a big newb i am :) ) and finally found nlite ( working hard pays off :) ).

So with Nlite i followed instruction and everything , so i got to the processing page and it finished that, and i hit next. In the next page instead of the burning page for ISO, it took me to finish page. So i am lost as how i can burn the file in the CD. Also if this help i am using the latest version of Nlite which would be 1.3.5.

Also another question is that if i am not taken to the last page ( which was suposed to be the burning page) does that mean that nlite has configured the folder that i copy my XP in there or does it mean that Nlite has copied it to the CD?.

I really appreciate any future help and comments . So thanks alot in advance.