Mouse Problem!

AsHy

I dont know where to post this :blushing:

I have a Packard Bell optical mouse, a few days ago it just decided to stop working..the light shows up on the mouse to show its power is on, but it doesnt move the pointer on the screen..the keyboard and PC still works..but it wont move the mouse or nothing, i then put in a rollerball dell mouse..it worked for a few days..then the problem came back with this 1 to :S except i had to wait like 1 minute till the mouse started to work (yes the mouse was clean) but now..its stopped working completely..well the buttons still work on the mouse (of the rollerball mouse and not the optical mouse - the optical mouse buttons doesnt work at all), i can right click and left click..but the pointer doesnt move..so today i down graded to some old logitech mouse that doesnt even have a middle button roller thing...its got a middle button..but no roller, and its working fine..but i figure its only a matter of days before this stops to work to.

has anyone heard of the problem before or somthing?

ive recently formatted my pc, because of new motherboard, grafics card & processor upgrades to pc etc.

my virus scanner is kaspersky. and it hasnt picked up any viruses or spyware or anything..my windows updates are up to date, please help!

/Ash

:(