$OEM$\TEXTMODE storing two different storage drivers

The folder $OEM$\TEXTMODE inside the image folder, can it hold two different storage drivers? I mean I have a workstation that we deploy with external RAID card and also with the internal SATA controller.

Both of the drivers contain (for e.g.) a file called txtsetup.oem, so I cannot put it on top of the other txtsetup.oem file already existing there.

Do I have to create two separate images or can I use that one image folder to support this workstation with two different configurations?

If you use the textmode folder the driver file names need to be different with the exception of txtsetup.oem. You will need to merge the appropriate sections of the two txtsetup.oem files together and create a single MASTER tstsetup.oem file with all of the information for both cards. Or use another method to integrate the text mode mass storage drivers: http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/36/

You will need to merge the appropriate sections of the two txtsetup.oem files together and create a single MASTER tstsetup.oem file with all of the information for both cards.

Thanks, I'll try to do this by merging the relevant information from both of the individual txtsetup.oem files to one master file.

Or use another method to integrate the text mode mass storage drivers: http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/36/

This would be my second option. It's just so much more easier to actually see what drivers you have when they are not slipstreamed as part of the OS installation media.