Good morning

arctirus

Hi guys, I've been lurking here for a while and posting for about two weeks. I think I've settled in to become a fixture here. I've been a network admin for 8 years. I'm a gamer and have a side photography business, although the business mainly exists to justify all the money I spend on photo equipment. I've got a gaming an xp rig, a shuttle vista htpc, a laptop, an ipcop router on a gx110 and numerous other junk lying around including a couple proliants I'm trying to find a use for. I was cleaning out my basement and found a 133 mhz laptop I'm installing xp on as I type this just for fun. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with it yet, maybe a dedicated nes emulator but I just didn't want to toss a working laptop.

Anyway, that's me. Glad to be here and thanks for all the help you all contribute.

Hi guys, I've been lurking here for a while and posting for about two weeks. I think I've settled in to become a fixture here. I've been a network admin for 8 years. I'm a gamer and have a side photography business, although the business mainly exists to justify all the money I spend on photo equipment. I've got a gaming an xp rig, a shuttle vista htpc, a laptop, an ipcop router on a gx110 and numerous other junk lying around including a couple proliants I'm trying to find a use for. I was cleaning out my basement and found a 133 mhz laptop I'm installing xp on as I type this just for fun. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with it yet, maybe a dedicated nes emulator but I just didn't want to toss a working laptop.

Anyway, that's me. Glad to be here and thanks for all the help you all contribute.

Welcome to the board bud!