Create Vista x64 Boot DVD

Shab

Long story short, I have the source files for Vista x64 edition and am trying to make a bootable DVD. Part of the process for creating a bootable DVD (from what I have read on the forums) using oscdimg.exe is to utilize the etfsboot.com file. However, I do not have that file in my boot directory. I have the following:

en-us(dir)

fonts(dir)

bcd

boot.sdi

bootfix.bin

bootsect.exe

cdboot.efi

memtest.exe

I attempted making a bootable disc using the cdboot.efi file, and oscdimg ran through the entire process completing successfully. However, when attempting to boot using the resulting .iso file in VMware, It freezes up when trying to boot. I have the source from Vista x86 edition which includes the etfsboot.com file. Would copying it over into the x64 boot directory potentially work? If not, any other ideas?

I spoke too soon. I eventually found the file and used it with oscdimg, so my new x64 ISO booted successfully in VMware. Thanks anyways fizban2.

Any suggestion as to which program is best for buring the ISO file to a DVD-R? I was planning on using Nero, seems to work good compared to most burning applications.