Remotely execute and link together scripts/executables

I have recently released a project I have been working on as open source. The Grim Linker Project

The software has the ability to remotely execute commands within a domain environment.

It also has the ability to push VNC to a remote PC and startup the service and connect to it automatically.

It can also streamline the running of scripts by providing a mechanism to consolidate all of your scripts into a single GUI, and allow you to run any script you choose from a list in any order and combination.

You can do all of this on as many machines as you desire. It can pull machine names from a .txt or .xls file.

I would like to get some additional help to add features to the application.

The "Shell" application is an HTA with a lot of VBScript.

The application that provides the remote ability is C++.

The features I would like to add are as follows:

The ability to load the user profile in C++.

To pull pc's from Active Directory using VBScript. Write them to an XML file. Provide a way for the user to filter the PC's by Domain/OU/OS etc.

I want the filter to work on the file after all PC's have been pulled from Active Directory. I also want to add the ability to "Freshen" the file when the user desires, rather than all queries hitting a Domain Controller.

Also add CSS to the HTA to allow themes.

I have been working on this project for some time off and on, mostly on off hours. I have only recently released it to the public. The code works very well, but could use some cleanup and enhancing.

Please have a look and give me some help. There is a video tutorial on the website on how to use it. I recommend downloading the .AVI file if you have a fast connection. The flash video is not so good.

The Grim Linker Project

Thanks in advance. As an FYI, there is a forum there that I just installed to take questions and so on.

Edited by Rischip