Getting Stuck Problem

tom9191

Hi,

I have a problem on my computer when i install windows xp, it installs with no problems, runs fast, but when i download something from a torrent site for example, the computer gets stuck and stays like dat..i have SATA and i dont install da drivers before windows xp installation cas it gives me an error, does it get stuck because i dont install tha sata drivers?

Thanks ahead

Edited by tom9191

What kinds of torrents would those be?

Because if it's illegal stuff, then we can't help you. Also, is it a legal copy of XP? Well, give more info and we might be able to help.

The torrent i downloaded were not illegal, not all torrents are illegal, but now i cant tell wat i downloaded cas it was a long time ago. My XP is an unattended XP. Specs of my PC- AMD Athlon 64 3200+, ASUS A8N-SLI, 1.5GB RAM, Creative Audigy 2ZS, HD's-1 IDE(120gb) and 2 SATA(80gb and 200)

Thanks

So, in what way is it stuck? Does it actually crash, i.e. a bluescreen or just turning off, or does the mouse not move anymore or what? Does it just stop downloading? I'm not sure what you mean. I guess maybe you need the SATA drivers to be installed... I'm not sure.

So, in what way is it stuck? Does it actually crash, i.e. a bluescreen or just turning off, or does the mouse not move anymore or what? Does it just stop downloading? I'm not sure what you mean. I guess maybe you need the SATA drivers to be installed... I'm not sure.

It gets stuck by mouse not moving anymore...