fatal ERROR ?

kapoorabhishek2

from the last one week i m getting very serious error ........ if my PC work fine it work fine for continious 2 days .... but all of a sudden an error occur and it turn into blue screen .. and it show;s "beginning dump physical memory "

and it count to 100 and it restart ..........

for more see the screenshot ..........

post-142537-1184433208_thumb.jpg

That's a CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION bugcheck, and the values mean this:

0x00000003   - Process termination
0x871C7020 - this was the terminating object
0x871C7194 - the process image file name
0x805FA160 - the ASCII message text describing the error

If you can compress and upload the .dmp file (usually found inside the Windows directory) to the FTP site I PM'ed you, I can look at it and tell you what all of that means :).

• 4 months later...

Maybe, the sollution is more easy than logical.

I think it is your RAM and RAM don't have the behavior to start bad operation. Memory is bad or good, but not some twilightzone.

Try at first glance to reduce memoryspeeds with at least 20% below stock settings. If the error occurs again, it is not your memory.

At second hand check de temperature of your CPU and all other components. (speedfan can be used free)

At third hand, make sure all of your fans and components are dust free. If you're a heavy smoker, this could be serious the problem. The film of nicotine covers components so they have problems with exhousting their heat. Dust particles what creates a bridge between 2 pins could be a tough problem. It is not the first time I encounter this by thirt party systems I take care of.

I've ever rescued a very old XT-PC system bij completely scrab it clean with a fiberpen. It works for years.

Take it in consider before making expensive steps.

Succes.