Terminal Server Licensing Transfer

A company(company1) I do business for just aquired another company(company2). Part of the purchase of company2 included their computers and servers. Company1 wants to use these servers, but first we want to a fresh install of windows server 2003 before we switch over. The problem we have is that all the licensing is missing; either lost in paperwork somewhere or stolen by the previouse IT guy. I was able to extract the licenses for windows 2003, exchange, and office. The last thing we need is a way to get is the Terminal Server Licensing information. Is there any way to extract the license keys or transfer them to the new install of server 2003?

Do you need more than 2 people logged at any one time? If not no need for terminal server.

Another thing is Licenses are kept on https://eopen.microsoft.com you can request for all licenses your company owns to them

they will ask you to fax them information and then they can send all the licensing for your company.

Edited by jeff.sadowski

Yes we need terminal server; we have about a dozen thin clients we want to use and want to have some people be able to access their data while not in the office. I was actually able to find a document with the eopen information. When i go to the site and enter the information i do get the license information for windows server 2003, but not the terminal server licenses eventhough they are listed. Is there something im missing on the site?