Very eXtended K -> Modern look / features for Win2000

ChrisKuhli

Hello!

As damian666 replied recently here will be a chance to co-develop. Who wants also? Maybe Revolutions Pack could devour ever if such created Tihiy said - BUT we'll see - he is focused on Win9x yet...

With damian666 permission i think his installer needs to be a "silent" option or for remotely steering it. Why? Hmm VXK focus is on creating an unattended installation! This should be the best way doing that what i want.

VXK should work with nLite in conjunction with Win2K and MAYBE lasi in future WinXP.

My Athlon64 poweres also Vista as W2K8 beta3 so developing is easy via VPC2K7 and VMware!

Big problem we have are patches/ hotfixes... The time runs away cause ending of extended support this year.

But lets collect ideas/ features/ legal resources. E.g. if you have a solution for enable a newer feature to W2K, give it! I'm very interested to add whatever Win2K3 functions to possibly

Let's see what will happen

Chris

Edited by ChrisKuhli

• 3 weeks later...

Hello damian, i'm lucky :)

Is there anybody outside who likes the /Royale/ flavour of XPize? See next ;)

Read a bit about my earlier projects via this thread [cX2K] Advanced Shellpackage - Windows 2000 like Windows XP.

I suggest testing the downloadables of the thread URL in a virtualized computer based Windows.

Chris

Edited by ChrisKuhli

Hmm damian666 again! :huh: Did you ever thinking about features that are not ONLY visual?

Maybe its needed adding functionality what is needed for compablitiy with newer apps - AND of course only them are doesn't destablity it ;)

Edited by ChrisKuhli