BSOD error during install

zerker

I've been trying to install XP pro sp2 with the integrated intel drivers to no avail.

I've integrated the intel storange matrix manager (iostor.sys and others) and chipset drivers, made sure that I selected Text Mode installation for the intel SATA driver.

Also make sure that the OEM is enable so I don't need to use the F6 method for installing the sata drivers.

On BIOS the SATA mode are set to AHCI.

When the cd first boot up everything seems to be fine, up to the point where setup says starting Windows.

It stopped and gives me a BSOD with an error code number, stop 0x0000007b

Currently using nLite 1.4 beta.

Any idea what I might've missed or wrongly configured ?

Did you integrate chipset drivers (intel inf update) but only folders related to the system, for example "All", not "Vista" folder?

Also keep Intel IDE hardware support, see if you removed some other from the HW support that might be needed as well.

Btw I use this textmode driver and it worked, usually when it BSODs on the first logon it's because IDE/SATA PNP drivers didn't stick. They are automatically added once textmode is integrated.

Do you have administrator privileges on that machine where you integrated the driver, nLite didn't popup any warnings?